Proper nutrition is very important for men’s health. A diet that is composed in accordance with the characteristics of the male body has the most positive effect on health: it is an excellent preventive measure for many male diseases and is necessary in cases when a man has already noticed any violations in his body.
A healthy diet for men gives longevity, youth, energy, and strength.
A diet for increasing potency
Why is it important to eat correctly? Few people think about it at a young age. However, every man who reached the age of 35 should think about his health, because after 35 men’s health begins to malfunction. But it’s much easier to prevent erectile dysfunction than to treat it. And the first step towards the health of a man is a high potency diet. To do this, you do not even need to consult a dietician, it is enough to know what foods increase a man’s testosterone. Of course, the exception is those cases when a man has already diagnosed disease. In this case, you must follow the diet prescribed by your doctor.
Testosterone boosting foods
Proper nutrition for men should include enough vitamins, microelements and other essential nutrients. At the same time, you need to limit the amount of sugar and calories consumed, which is important for maintaining the optimal weight. Spicy, fried foods negatively affect the work of the gastrointestinal tract. To make up the right diet for men, you need to know what health problems a man can have and what foods can prevent the development of the problem.
- Reproductive system: violation of erectile function, violations of the genitals, sexual weakness, a tumor, the violation of blood circulation (stagnation of blood), which is the main cause of erectile dysfunction. To prevent these problems, it is necessary to include the following foods that increase potency in the daily diet: fresh fruits, vegetables, sea fish, olive oil, garlic;
- Nervous disorders, disorders of brain activity, disorders in the glands (both genital and thyroid). The life of a modern person is full of stress, nervous tension, anxiety. All this most negatively affects well-being. You’d better take care of your nervous system in advance, because there are a lot of products that will not only improve the nerves but also fix the glands, increase sex drive, which also decreases as a result of overloads. Eat more products that contain glucose. These include berries (cherries, raspberries, strawberries, cherries), dried fruits (figs, dried apricots, raisins, etc.), vegetables (especially useful beets, pumpkin, onions, and carrots) and fruits (bananas), herbs. In summer, you need to eat more fresh foods;
- Oncological diseases. Stress, bad habits, bad ecology – all these factors increase the risk of oncology. To exclude yourself from the risk zone, you need to enrich your diet with products that contain beta-carotene, potassium, and sulforaphane. These products include: broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, Bulgarian pepper, tomatoes, potatoes, soybeans, watermelons, avocados;
- Hormonal system. After the age of 35, many men violate the balance of hormones, the testosterone level falls. The main signs of hormonal disorders are not only impotence but also fatigue, irritability, memory impairment, etc. Doctors compare this state with menopause in women. Hormonal imbalance is dangerous because it can subsequently cause prostate cancer. Proper nutrition for men can help prevent these serious problems. Eat more foods that contain zinc: oysters and shrimp, green peas, cereals, carrots, liver, beef. In addition, eat nuts (cashew, almond, walnuts, peanuts).
Proper nutrition is a guarantee of health and longevity
Every man wants to be strong and have a good physical shape. To prolong not only health but also youth, it is necessary to eat correctly. Healthy nutrition for men who want to remain active and healthy as long as possible must be diverse. What foods increase potency and what foods kill libido?
- Products for muscles. You do not need to use steroids to have strong muscles. Consume protein-rich food: meat, legumes (beans, lentils red and green, peas, mung beans, chickpeas, beans). Fried meat will not benefit the muscles, but the baked, stewed or boiled dish will lead to the desired result;
- Products for the rejuvenation of the body. The work of the digestive system should be adjusted. Products that contain bifidobacteria will help in this best way. These include dairy products: kefir, whey, yogurts, cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream, as they normalize the intestinal microflora and help gain muscle mass;
- Products for the cardiovascular system. Stroke and heart attack are a scourge of modern humanity, therefore it is extremely important to strengthen the heart. Not only sports, but healthy nutrition will help strengthen the heart muscle and blood vessels. First of all, you need to consume as much liquid as possible. Next, you need to increase the number of fruits, vegetables, cereals, but flour, sweets, fatty foods, and semi-finished products should be avoided. Avoid fast foods, because they invariably lead to excess weight, which is harmful to the heart.
To make up a correct diet, we recommends following some rules:
- Breakfast: cereal, greens or scrambled eggs with vegetables and herbs, fruit, juice or green tea;
- Snack: rye bread, vegetables, boiled egg or cottage cheese;
- Lunch: soup, chicken or turkey, porridge, vegetable salad;
- Afternoon snack: fruit or vegetable salad, nuts;
- Dinner: baked fish or liver, boiled potatoes, vegetable salad;
- Before going to bed you can drink 1 glass of kefir.
One should eat fast carbohydrates in the morning, which will give energy, for lunch – protein, for dinner – complex carbohydrates.